Sunday, February 28, 2010

Video: Lil Wayne’s Nino Brown: The Road To Rikers Pt. 1 Pre-Jail Clip


??? ♡♥♥ Here’s a clip from MTV of Lil Wayne’s upcoming Nino Brown: The Road to Rikers Pt. 1 captured by DJ Scoop Doo where he will be giving fans a look into his life as he prepares to do time in jail in just three days.

Wayne plugs his twitter:

“This is for my real fans,” Wayne said. “People who wanna know what I be doin’. I’mma let y’all in.”

From there, Wayne, who recently tweeted that he was giving up Twitter (although he’s tweeted since then), urged his fans to follow him at his page, “@liltunechi.”
He talks about wanting more followers than Drake.

“I just opened that up,” Weezy said. “I got almost 200,000 followers. I need more followers. I saw Drake had like 400,000 followers. I need more followers than Drake.”

And gives a little insight on how he got his “Lil Tunechi” nickname.

“My nickname is Lil Tune — my grandmother named me that,” he explained. “She’s passed. My grandmother, her name was Mercedes Carter. She named me Lil Tune. We just threw the ‘Chi’ on there. Like Gucci, I say ‘Tunechi!’ “

No comments:

Post a Comment