Thursday, April 22, 2010

Nicki Minaj Discusses Being Bi Sexual & Gender In Rap Game♡♥♥

Photobucket

??? ♡♥♥

Nicki Minaj is opening up about gender and sexuality in the hip-hop industry in the new issue of “Details” magazine. Minaj, who is bisexual, says the sexuality of a female emcee is much more accepted than that of a male rapper, adding that being a woman allows her to be much more creative. She explains,

“I have a lot of freedom to be crazy. I can rap in a London accent, make weird faces, wear spandex, wigs, and black lipstick. And I can show my boobs. Guys can’t do that.”

Being a female rapper isn’t keeping Nicki Minaj from beefing with her fellow emcees. The “Massive Attack” rapper recently spoke with VIBE TV and said all the haters need to learn to appreciate her talents.

She states,

“Everyone’s not going to like the way I look or what I do, but I think if you’re smart you’d take from me and figure out why everyone is talking about me. That’d be the ’smart’ thing to do.”

Nicki Minaj’s currently untitled, debut album is slated to drop sometime this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment