Tuesday, March 2, 2010

♡♥♥ Video: Lil Wayne’s Nino Brown: The Road to Rikers Pt. 2 Clip

??? ♡♥♥

MTV just let loose another clip from Lil Wayne’s Nino Brown: The Road To Rikers Pt. 2. Wayne talks about shooting more videos before he’s forced to turn himself in very soon.

One of the videos of the night was for the Rebirth track “Runnin.”

“I’mma show y’all the [work] ethic of a true artist,” Wayne says in the clip. “You know what I’m talkin’ about? Seven videos. I shot 10 in two days before. Now we about to do seven in one night. ['Runnin'] was one. Next we about to do Drake’s song called ‘Afrika Boombatta.’ ”

The New Orleans Fireman then began mulling over his wardrobe for Drake’s shoot. He was deciding between one of his brand-new tees promoting his Twitter account, “@liltunechi,” or a funky interpretation of deceased legend Marilyn Monroe.

“Gotta wear one of my ‘@liltunechi’ shirts on there,” Wayne said. ” ‘Cause that song is a fun song. So I could wear that. Then again it’s Drake, so you might wanna get a little fly for his sh–.”

Wayne then pulled out a T-shirt featuring Monroe with tattoos all over her arm.

“Yeah, that’s stupid,” the Birdman Jr. said of the Monroe shirt. “I might have to rock that.”

This latest clip of Wayne starts with the acclaimed performer showing off all the BET Hip-Hop Awards in his house. Later he says he needs more VMAs.

“I got a house full of BET Awards,” Wayne said with a grin. “I got one MTV Award. MTV, holla atcha boy now. I’m not gonna mess up your function. I’m just gonna come get my award, thank God, thank my ‘hood, thank my fam. I ain’t gotta perform.

“Give me an award for nothin’,” he continued with a chuckle. ” ‘The award for nothin’ goes to Lil Wayne.’ That’s all I need. MTV Award for nothin’, man.”

No comments:

Post a Comment