Sunday, June 20, 2010

??? ♡♥♥ Drake on Rihanna (Evidence) i didn't believe it !

??? ♡♥♥



" Rihanna, I luv you baby"

Photobucket

Evidence, but, i thought that was just a picture so

DRAKE | BREAKING DOWN 'THANK ME LATER' from DJ SEMTEX on Vimeo.


He talks about her here.

I can tell it wasn’t love I just thought you fuck with me
Who coulda predicted love could strike but how you stuck with me
Damn, I kept my wits about me luckily
What happened between us that night it always seems to trouble me
Now all of a sudden these gossip brags wanna cover me
And you making it seem that it happened that way because of me
But I was curious and I’ll never forget it baby
What an experience
You coulda been the one but it wasnt that serious
Their was smoke in the air before that was me clearing it
" Fireworks "
- DRAKE






No comments:

Post a Comment